Last two month

Easter is over and now my last two month started. I did a plan where I can see how much money I have to save until my Travel month start.
I really have to save money so I can spend all the money in my two weeks travel! I already looked for so good places to eat. Literally I find twenty good cafes and restaurants out only in Venice, CA!
I didn't saved my money at the beginning of my year, and I kind of regret it but on the other hand I've been to Toronto, Washington D.C., Boston and Portland...

I'm travel together with Ivonne from the 19th June to the 27th June and then I'm flying for only a few hours back to Burlington to get my luggage and then I'm driving back to the airport, so I can fly to Washington D.C. where I meet Sally and finally she is going to show me Georgetown! On the last weekend I'm there we are traveling to Philadelphia over her birthday with a few other people! I'm so exited!
I also did a lot of plans with my friends in Germany what we can do when I'm back. Like driving in July to Amsterdam with my best friend and going to a festival with a other friend. And of course going to the clubs and bars again I can't wait!

I'm flying on the 3rd July back to Germany, but because of the times change I'm landing in Hamburg on the 4th of July in the afternoon. So the first full day I'm home is also the Birthday of my mom's! We are going to have an awesome Brunch and then we are going with my sister in law to a spa, and just relax. But the first thing I'm going to do is seeing my nephew!!




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

#13 what really happens

Dreaming in englisch