Easter is over and now my last two month started. I did a plan where I can see how much money I have to save until my Travel month start. I really have to save money so I can spend all the money in my two weeks travel! I already looked for so good places to eat. Literally I find twenty good cafes and restaurants out only in Venice, CA! I didn't saved my money at the beginning of my year, and I kind of regret it but on the other hand I've been to Toronto, Washington D.C., Boston and Portland... I'm travel together with Ivonne from the 19th June to the 27th June and then I'm flying for only a few hours back to Burlington to get my luggage and then I'm driving back to the airport, so I can fly to Washington D.C. where I meet Sally and finally she is going to show me Georgetown! On the last weekend I'm there we are traveling to Philadelphia over her birthday with a few other people! I'm so exited! I also did a lot of plans with my friends in Germany what we...
#1 You’ll become more mature and independent. #2 You'll love watching that program you loved as a kid more than your kid does! #3 Leaving your home country will surely determine all of the ‘friendships’. #4 Every time you hear your native language it will make you a little bit nostalgic. #5 There will be a time when you decide "No more kids, ever!" But it keep changing! #6 Your room will become your safe place. #7 You’ll be proud of the decision you made 365 days ago. #8 You will get messy...very messy...where there are kids there is always mess. #9 If they are quiet don't trust them. #10 If they are not quiet, still don't trust them. #11 You are going to learn the meaning of selflessness. #12 Traveling will make it all worth it. #13 You’ll change.
Janni Deler https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdyTmTQTyGA2I7mMBODzqig Good vibes! And her boyfriend has also a good channel. Negin Mirsalehi https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCec6MLamEsKx8W1U8p0LgQg Best Vlogs! So beautiful! Check out this website! http://www.gisou.com Ashley Brooke https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrB-gI1aOqz4PQJN7HA_usg Cute Vlogs!
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen